GREAT TIPS TO EARN MORE MONEY WITH SIMS FREEPLAY CHEAT
This SIMS FREEPLAY CHEAT has a 100% chance of working, no lies. All the cheats that you see on Youtube or over the internet are either lies or have so many steps that it’s also impossible to do. You can also visit our top article here for more information. I’m sure many of you want to get from 500 simoleons to over 200,000 simoleons in just a few minutes.
First, you’ll need access to your facebook account to get access to your neighbors. If you have at least 7 neighbors, that’s perfect! If you have a little fewer, I recommend finding people on facebook and adding them if you can. If you can’t, that’s fine. I recommend having at least 7 neighbors (i’ll tell why later) but if you have just 1 or 2 you can still receive simoleons but will take longer.
This cheat involves selling facebook social items. Below is a list of all the items in the social section of the catalog, how much they sell for, and the amount of neighbors needed to get them:
Small game table 1 neighbor needed- sells for 250 simoleons
Sandbox 2 neighbors needed- sells for 450 simoleons
Swing 3 neighbors needed- sells for 750 simoleons
Duck Pond 4 neighbors needed- sells for 400 simoleons
Foosball Table 5 neighbors needed- sells for 750 simoleons
Record Player 7 neighbors needed- sells for 1,250 simoleons
Karate Practice Dummy with mat neighbors needed- sells for 1,000 simoleons
The record player is the best item to use for this cheat because it only take up one square and sells for the largest amount of money. This is why I recommend having at least 7 neighbors. See more How?
~An electronic device (obviously :P)
~Facebook account access
~Neighbors on the Party Boat
1.Make sure you are signed into Facebook in the game, you will know this when you can see the amount of neighbors that you have at the top of the screen.
2. Select your vacant house, if you don’t have one, just put all the furniture in one house in your inventory temporarily. I recommend a house with lots of space. (Don’t choose one with a big pool) If you have a house on one of the larger lots at the top of the map, use that. I have a two story mansion that I use.
3. Choose which NBR item, you wish to use. Neighbor items are found in the catalog on the third tab with the icon that looks like to people. You can only select an item that corresponds with the amount of neighbors needed to the amount that you have
4. Place the item all over the house, literally cover every square in the area. If the lot is big, you don’t have to do the whole thing unless you want about 500,000- 800,000 simoleons.
5. Log out of your Facebook in the game. This can be done by selecting the green button at the bottom with three white dots. Click on the facebook icon and select log out.
6. Now you can sell all the items that you placed. You will notice that you town value decreases but your simoleons increase. This is supposed to happen.
When you finish with SIMS FREEPLAY, you should have about 100,000 to 800,000 simoleons depending on how long you can take placing and deleting items over and over. It usually takes about 20 minutes to clear out a floor in my mansion.